Who doesn’t know the name meatballs? Surely almost everyone knows this round shape. Meatballs themselves have been around since the end of the Ming dynasty (early 17th century). It was told that at that time meatballs were made by a child who was very devoted to his mother.
The mother is very fond of eating meat, but because of her old age, the mother is no longer able to chew the meat. Then the idea of the child arises to pound the meat and make it round (just when the child sees the neighbor making mochi cake). That is actually the origin of meatballs.
To enjoy meatballs, now it’s very easy, because almost every area and place that sells a lot. But if you want to create it, here I give the recipe.
How to make beef meatballs
- 1 kg of beef (ground until smooth)
- ½ kg starch
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste)
- 8 garlic cloves
- Pepper to taste)
- Flavoring (if you like it)
How to make it
- Ulek seasonings (salt, garlic, pepper, and flavoring) until smooth and even.
- Mix the beef with eggs while stirring, then add starch flour
- After that, enter the seasoned mixture into the ground meat mixture, stirring again until smooth.
- Make the mixture round (can be creative to taste)
- Heat water until boiling
- Then enter one by one the meatball mixture before, let it float and then lift
- Meatballs ready to be served
After discussing how to make meatballs, now I want to give a recipe for how to make the sauce:
- 3 liters of water
- ¼ kg of garlic, puree
- A few pieces of balungan / beef bone (add delicious meatballs)
- Salt to taste)
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp gulapasir
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder
How to Make Gravy
Cook the water until cooked, put all the ingredients into it. Cook – / + 45 minutes.
- Boiled vermicelli
- Ketchup and tomato sauce
- Sledri leaves
- Fried onions
Is it easy enough to make beef meatballs? Good luck. May be useful.