The condition of the day that is so hot and enjoying cold drinks or ice will definitely be very delicious. Enjoy various kinds of cold drinks such as ice cream, ice cut, ice puter, popsicle etc. those sold on the roadside sometimes do not meet health requirements because there are sellers who use sugar plus sweeteners that are not safe for the health of the body.
The only way to be able to enjoy Popsicle but guaranteed health is by making it yourself. Popsicles are very rich in vitamins because they are made from various kinds of fresh fruit.
Here’s an easy recipe for making Popsicles:
Loli Ice Recipe
- 1 pineapple
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 5 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 6 grapes, slices
- A little lemon juice
- 10-15 ice cream sticks
- Lollipop ice mold
How to make:
- Peel and clean the pineapple, then cut into pieces then blender.
- Various pieces of fruit that have been cut into place in the mold, add pineapple juice and squeezed lemon juice to approximately 1/2 cm from the mold.
- Put it in the freezer until it freezes for about 1-2 hours.
- Insert the ice stick into each mold, place it in the freezer for several hours (about 3-5 hours) until it freezes.
It is not wrong to eat Popsicle as above because each fruit contains different vitamins such as:
- Grapes contain vitamin C and red grapes contain iron, potassium, fiber, and abundant antioxidants.
- Kiwifruit is rich in vitamin C, twice as much as oranges. Kiwifruit is also a source of magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A and E.
- Strawberries are also a source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Besides being rich in vitamin C, lemon juice is also a source of vitamin B complex, such as: thiamin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid.
- Vitamin C works for the formation of collagen, increases the immune system, and helps absorb iron. The imbalance of vitamin C in the body can cause several health problems, such as: joint pain and anemia.
That’s the recipe for vitamin Popsicles that are rich in vitamins. Make it easy to make it? May be useful.