Olive oil contains benefits that are very extraordinary for the health of the human body, this is evidenced by the use of these oils in ancient Egypt until now. for health, olive oil can help digestion and the disposal process in our body.
Besides being beneficial to the body, olive oil is also beneficial for maintaining beauty, this is because olive oil has useful fatty acids and antioxidants. In addition olive oil can also be used to strengthen the taste of cuisine.
Here are other benefits of olive oil:
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Strengthens the gall bladder
- Lowers sugar levels in the body
- Reduces stomach acid ( use for 1-4 is taken by mouth )
- Eliminate spots on the face
- Remove wrinkles
- Protect from bacteria
- Prevent hair loss ( for 5-8 by applying it )
- Of the various beneficial ingredients, olive oil can be used as an alternative medicine for various diseases.
Besides the benefits above, olive oil is also very useful for:
- Breastfeeding mothers
- Improve the child’s immune system
- Improve liver function
- Rejuvenating cells
- Prevent intestinal inflammation
- Prevent and treat ulcer disease
Those are some of the benefits contained in olive oil, may be useful for those of you who are looking for information about olive oil.